Thursday, September 27, 2012

My rear in the sand with an umbrella drink!

WHOA... I graduate in May!! MAY......OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!  It's coming quick... and I am not ready.. ok I am ... maybe not ....  Ok I am whew.. got a little scared there!  I am going to be able to hire, fire, train, and all kinds of good stuff and not so good stuff. Ha.

So, really I am a little scared to graduate!  I am terribly nervous about all this!!  What if I don't like it?  What if I they don't like me (ok I am in Human Resources duh)?

With all this coming to play, the absolute craziness of everything around me, and my family Rob and I are ready for a vacation away!!  We LOVE our child.. but face it.. You can't bring your kid to Mexico.. You just can't!! HAHAHA My hiney along with the hubby's hiney will be placed in the sand with pretty little drinks with umbrellas for me, and "manly" alcohol for the hubby, and lots of sleep, book reading... shopping (DID SOMEONE SAY S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G.)!!! If any of my wonderful friends would like to join us you may..just NO kids allowed on this trip gang!!  I need to rest!! ;)

OH and 1 more thing!!  I HEART me some FFA Blue & Gold Sausage & Chicken!!!!  That is what was for dinner the past 2 nights!! LOL YUMMO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment