Thursday, September 13, 2012

Boys Will Be Boys!!!





Let me explain the first 3 photos and we will go from there.  As well all know boys will be boys!!  Kinda like boys and their toys.  Boys have small toys when they are little but, as they get older the "toys" get bigger.  Now keep in mind we have a 4 yr. and a 65 year old in these photos.  So the range of toys are huge!  I think my dad gets bored easily.  I mean when you have worked your entire life, and all of a sudden you have your kids/employees doing it for you; you get bored! And, when your 4yr. old grandson likes "toys" just as much you and can vocalize his opinion there is no telling you what can happen.  Luckily for my momma their second grandson can't talk yet or there is no telling what might happen!  Lord knows what will happen when there are more babies added(HAHAHA).  So, apparently Luke convinced Pa to buy the truck, and these are the photos that transpired out of it.  Luke & Pa had a BLAST!!

NOW... the last picture.  This is what I had to look at and figure out... OH MY.. that was the worst day ever..ok maybe not.. yes it was... maybe... maybe not.  Ok.. We had no air conditioner, I was HOT, doing homework, and dealing with the irrigation pump timer not working.  Sooooo the hubby was exhausted, and he put me in charge of the timer.  Ok for starters I have technically have NEVER set the speed, the timer(it's easy to get), or anything that goes along with this.  So, about 1 in the morning I set out on this adventure.  The hubby explained what the knob looked like, which rod to turn, etc.. So, I went and got er done.. well so I thought... ooopppssss.  So about 15 minutes later I go to get on the 4 wheeler, go look only to realize I never did it right.. back to the house I go NOT wanting to eat crow and wake up the hubby.  But, at that point I had to do it... I was about to pass out from exhaustion and heat stroke.. ok not really but it felt like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment