Monday, September 10, 2012

It's hot in here in my most redneck voice!!

Oklahoma weather is well......Imagine Mother Nature in a permanent bad mood.  It's hot one...cold the next...windy and losing everything off your porch kinda bad mood.  It's September and still in the upper 90's.  Guess what happened Friday????  Oh wait for it.... My AIR CONDITIONER DIED, and took my ceiling fan in my living room with it.  Luckily it didn't take my TV with it.  When your air conditioner dies when you live in Oklahoma it's never a good thing!! ******SIGH****** It's ok though.  We will get through it... I hope... ok we will... well maybe.... it's supposed to 74 Thursday... we will make it....

In leu of a friend's blog postings the last few days(which is on my list here) I have been catching myself pronouncing things in my head( OK I am not losing it).  I remember when I was in New York OMG they made fun of me so bad!  I just laughed and said ya'll say stuff weird(in my most redneck voice ever).  We say yes and say ma'am... oh ok I am back.  Well we do!! That was one of the first few words we were taught. Yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir.  It's respect..just a little bit... sorry drifted off again.  Ok I am done for tonight.  I think the heat is getting to me!! LOL I'm gonna go take a cold shower!!!  Peace!!


K-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment