Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall, Football, Fun

Saturday was the opening season of football!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! It was a great day indeed!!  My sooners won but it was ugly!! OSU won and it was ugly!! So, with this out in the air... Football season = FALL IS COMING SOON!!  In high hopes it cools off!  School started, and it has been busy crazy central around here.  I am not real sure that things will ever slow down.  LOL

 I have 2 friends that now have foreign exchange students in their homes, and are having a great experience!!  I am so happy that these 2 boys got the families they did.  They are awesome people and will have a great time.

Well went to the doctor yesterday because of some muscle cramping I am having.  Good news is that it isn't serious.  Bad news(well maybe not; yes, no,) I guess I am torn on that lol.  I have to quit drinking so much caffeine and change my eating habits, and lose some weight.  I know it's a good thing(**BIG** sigh) but it's not gonna be easy for this meat and potato girl.  Ok changing the subject. That's depressing :)

Our son is a well a little(ok A LOT) ornery.  I take him to school this morning and he gets into his classroom, and hangs his head, and looks like he is going to cry.  So, me being a typical mother(I will fill you in on this in a min) picks him up and says baby what's wrong?  Do you not want to stay today?(prob not the best idea) He lays his head on my shoulder, and then turns to look at me and was laughing(OMG seriously???).  I was about to start crying and he is laughing... he is his DADDY'S child.  I ask him what his deal was and said he wants MA(grandma) to pick him up from school.... I am sooooooo glad I didn't cry cause that woulda been so embarrassing!!  LOL  So, I was telling my momma(Ma) at breakfast what had transpired at school this morning.  Of COURSE my dad(Pa) tells me to just take him out of school and bring him to him so he can drive the semi's, and go to Arkansas with him(he is going Saturday with him lol).  Dad did NOT want me to send him to school and wants me to go get him everyday(oh my). Soooo my momma says firmly(mind you she doesn't tell Luke no... for real... EVER) you need to just tell him NO(yep that came out of her mouth) that he has to stay at school.  This is coming from the one who kinda cried a little when we dropped him off the first day of school.  She told me to just not pick up or make him think that's ok(such a hard core grandparent(PLEASE) LOL LOL.  Ok I gotta quit laughing at her b/c she will beat me(I ain't sceerreeed) hehehehe

Well gotta go and see what today has in store(I have a feeling it involves cleaning, a nap, and maybe some homework).  Have a great day!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment