Saturday, May 19, 2012

The weekend so far!

This last 2 weeks have been a blur.  But, yesterday started off an amazing weekend.  One of my close friends graduated from high school, and won a Lexus and a $25,00 dollar scholarship.  Her parents had a cake party(which was a great idea).  Today started at and I was running till about 20 minutes ago.  My brother's wedding reception was tonight, and it is was the prettiest reception I have ever been to.  The food was amazing... the wine(SAY WHAT) was great.  Watching people from church drink it was classic.  My momma was a little disturbed about it.. but it wasn't her reception, and it was a great starter for a conversation.. LOL LOL LOL

Saw people whom I haven't seen in years.  Most were my brother's best friends from high school.. Can't believe they are "all grown up" now.  Luke had cake for supper(yes mother of the year award goes to me)!!  There was an entire pig(kinda creepy), and all the fixins.  Am I random(don't answer that).  Now fixing to go put my feet up, and doze off to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment