Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dr. Pepper calms me!

Well this week so far has been great!!  God is opening doors right and left for us, and we couldn't be anymore grateful as we are now.  We just have to stick out 1 more year of school for me!!  EEKK.. can't believe it's so close!!  


Have I mentioned that I have an addiction to purses, and I have never admitted this part before:  Shoes.. OH MY I can't believe I just said that!!  I have never been big on fashion, etc... oh sigh... So, I am selling some of them all.. Separation  anxiety is taking over me today... yes I admitted that too.  I might have to a Dr. Pepper to get over it and possibly some chocolate!!!  


My brother is getting married tomorrow.  And, the reception will be the 19th.  Everyone on the farm is stressed.  Which in turn is making me stressed.  I am so glad to have such a wonderful person become family!!  I now have 2 wonderful sisters!!  !!  Although this isn't as normal as far as weddings.  And, I am ok with that.. Wedding with just the parents there, and then reception following week for everyone.  I can handle that.  But, since my yard is technically the first yard people see I am flipping out!!  I am becoming crazy person.  #1.  I don't grow things well.  So I have to get the flowers bought, and planted like the day before so they don't die.  #2.  My momma is stressed out.  And, it makes me stressed!  If she would just listen to me, and relax a little it would be better or let me help!!!  SIGH...   And, I probably need to go get a spray tan or something.  I have a bit of a farmers tan.. Have I mentioned I still haven't purchased clothes for this event!  EEEKKKKKKKKKK  I might have to have one of my friends rescue me!!  But, she works night!!!  


That is all for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment