Thursday, May 24, 2012

Girls, Girls... GIRLS I said!!

SOOOOO.... Babysitting a little girl has changed my life(not joking like at all).  You all have to remember I am a country girl( NO accident).  Which means what you say?  I am NOT girly, not now, not ever!  Well if I absolutely have to be I will(being forced in other words)!!  


On that note.  My niece is spending a few days with us.  They are getting to be girly girls.  And, I can handle that.  They tell me what they want etc., and it happens.  So having a almost 2yr. old girl around  is VERY VERY VERY different.  We went on an outing today.   My first outing with me being the only adult there(scary stuff).  I know this all sounds crazy, but I have a 100% country boy 4yr. old.  I got boys down to a tee.  Trucks, trailers, wheels, boats, deer hunting, fishing boys!!!  I am the only girl.  Man O MAN!!  We ventured to old navy today.  Thanks to my niece I have had some help(not sure I could have survived w/o).  Not sure how my momma had 4 of us..EEEKKKK  Anyhoooo  Luke wanted trucks, and Kynnadi wanted shoes.  SHOES???? SHOES???  What do I do with PINK SHOES???  Not cowboy boots... Holy cow... She threw a ring tailed fit for shoes!!  OMG!!!  Yep it floored me!!!! I will never be the same!!  LOL 


Sitting here writing this my boy is playing with his cousin(Hannah).  He loves "his gurls" he has 3 of them(Hannah, Meghan, Josie).  They are NOT his Uncle Pj & Aunt Erins girls.. they are his gurls(very redneck sounding)!  I get up to use the restroom, walk in and my child has thrown an entire NEW roll of toilet paper in the toilet, took it out, and laid on the counter.  In questioning him about this he said "it was cool mom"... LORD help me!!!  ***SIGH***  Guess I better go get the kitchen cleaned up/put up, and get ready for tomorrow!!!!  GIRLS...GIRLS....and 1 boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment