Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shut the front door!!!

Well it's has been a super busy weekend!!  My WONDERFUL hubby takes such good care of us!  He re-filled the swimming pool for us!!  Yay!! We watched Oilton fireworks, church, Wal-Mart(I think I live there), and now home relaxing!  We may try and sneak in a nap today!

Sitting here thinking about all the times my parents would tell us things like:  Shut the front door!  We don't want to air condition the outside.  Or you do the same things your mom does when you clean, cook, etc.  Well I had eaten a cupcake(shhhh don't tell anyone) and I asked Luke to tell me if I had icing on my face.  He said oh ya mom wait.  He turns my head licks his thumb, and wipes it off(OH MY GOODNESS)!!  I am not saying this is a bad thing!  I have picked up some great things from my parents!!  In leu of an anniversary for my best friend and my sister(in-law) mothers passing please DON'T EVER take for granted any time with the people who you care about the most!!  Always tell them you love them, and never ever for get to thank them for making you who you are today!!  Have a good Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment