Monday, July 23, 2012

Cupcakes, Bread, and Birthday!!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Well I am officially a year older today!! Can't believe it's already been a year!!  It has flown by!! Have I mentioned I am married to the most amazing man ever?! Well I am!  As I have said before I LOVE to cook and bake!! I have wanted a kitchen aid mixer for a VERY LONG time!!  Well guess what I got for my birthday(you prob. have already guessed)?? Yep he got me a kitchen aid mixer!!  I jumped up and down, screamed, and almost cried when I opened it last night!!  He is AMAZING and he kept the secret for 2 1/2 months(and he tortured me the whole time)!! Hahaha I ask my son what he wants me to make with it first and guess what he said(DUH ON MY PART)?!!  Cupcakes!!  So, I am going to surprise him with orange and black cupcakes(It's hard on me to do things like this considering I am an OU fan & they are OSU fans)!!  The things we do for our kids and spouses!!  Now, I want some nice and warm homemade bread!!  So, I am almost sure that will be on my list this week too!! LOL Everyone will prob. gain 50 pounds by the time I get over my excitement!!  Hahaha


I never knew how cool these things are!  They have pasta, ice cream, meat grinder, and I am sure much more attachments for this thing!!  I am mainly concerned with the ice cream maker.  I am gonna save my money and get one of those!!  We love ice cream!! Haha 

Well I guess I better get around and get some stuff done around here!!  Have a  great week all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment