Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oklahoma has been burning!!

As most of you are aware by now Oklahoma is burning.  It has been burning since last week.  This is the work of an arsonist!!  The problem is they have NO IDEA who it is.  They keep getting descriptions but with no luck as to who. And, the person has been setting them everyday!!  UGH!! The person came out to our place and I thankfully scared them off.  They saw me and took off way to suspiciously for me to not think it was them.  Ironically a fire started 4 miles from our home about 1hr. later.

I have worked in law enforcement most of my life and this has caused much distress.  I am an emotional person, and get very excited when something like this happens.  And, it being so close to home has got very worried!!!  Hopefully this person will stop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment