Monday, November 26, 2012

Life's ups and downs

Well it has been WAY WAY WAY to long since I have written.  So much has went on, and frankly I didn't have many positive things to say until Nov.  I decided I needed to go ahead and move on and live my life happy!!  So, I am! hehe

It's the holidays, and although some major things have happened and changed I am grateful.  I am grateful that I have a wonderful family, and a home, warm bed, food, clothes. etc.  It's ALMOST Christmas break!!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!  I am going to do some much needed reading, relaxing, relaxing, reading, relaxing... have I mentioned relaxing?????  Ok.. just checkin!  I am starting to warm up to the fact it's almost Christmas, and it really hasn't been cold.  I frankly NEED the cold to be able to deal with the heat in Oklahoma!!  And, the last few years hasn't been acceptable!!  I am almost done Christmas shopping~~~~~WOW I just said that!!  Hahahahahaha  However, I will leave last minute things to do so I can sneak off and do some retail therapy during this season!!

Ok I am off to go get little man!!!!  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment